The Intuition Sessions
If you want to feel as if you can trust yourself and be more confident in making decisions and recognising opportunities and issues, you need to be willing and able to listen to your intuition. But what is it, how do you distinguish it from fear (or ego), and how do you start to listen to your intuition when you’ve typically ignored it. This is why I’ve created The Intuition Sessions, a series of ten audio classes and accompanying support guide that teaches you how to recognise, connect with and harness your inner wisdom.
What you get with your purchase:
- 10 X audio sessions (mp3) – total time 80 minutes
- Support guide with tips and tools
Topics covered include:
- Recognising how intuition and fear manifest differently in the body and how to distinguish their messages
- What the inner critic is really all about
- Signs of ego-driven thinking and behaviour that let you know that you’re not being who you really are
- Why you sometimes experience anxiety and intuition at the same time, and what you can learn from it
- Is your intuition wrong sometimes and learning from those instances when you didn’t listen
Please note: This audio course was originally created for my Reclaimer Membership. If you already to subscribe to the membership, there’s no need to purchase.