The Perfectionism Sessions
Do you know what procrastination, disassociating from your achievements and accomplishments, feeling not ‘good enough’, and judging you based on age, appearance, background, past mistakes, etc., have in common? They are all forms of perfectionism.
I believe that consistently feeling fulfilled and happy while also enjoying more loving relationships means unlearning everything that we’ve been taught throughout our life about what it really means to be worthy, lovable and successful. This is why I’ve created The Perfectionism Sessions. Get clear on what it is, how it manifests in your life and what drives it. Learn small yet transformative habits to gradually and lovingly break the cycle.
What you get with your purchase:
- 10 X audio sessions (mp3)
- Transcript of the sessions (pdf)
- Examples of perfectionism (5-page expanded list – PDF)
- What’s Driving You? Needs exercise (PDF) + the follow-up guide to the exercise (PDF)
Topics covered include:
- How perfectionism manifests in different forms through self-criticism, your attitude to accomplishments, achievements and approaching projects, tasks and trying things, interpersonal relationships, and communication.
- Why perfectionism is a form of control used to compensate for old hurts and losses while protecting you at the same time.
- The importance of recognising the connection between perfectionism and anxiety, including the messages that your actions as well as your body are trying to communicate to you so that you can radically transform your perception of perfectionism and start listening to you.
- How both ‘good’ and ‘bad’ childhoods contribute to perfectionism.
- How to differentiate between your inner critic and your inner voice and understanding your inner critic’s agenda so that you stop treating it like the boss of you or even as if it’s who you are.
- Why cutting back on perfectionism won’t make you ‘complacent’ and will actually lead to you being happier in what you do and who you are.
- How to use recovering from setbacks and self-criticism to understand what you needed — and how to meet that need.
Please note: This audio course was originally created for my Reclaimer Membership. If you already to subscribe to the membership, there’s no need to purchase.