Please note the following TERMS & CONDITIONS for registering for individual courses on Baggage Reclaim School, the private membership online school for Baggage Reclaim (LueSim Ltd).
1. Cancellations. If you need to cancel, please do so in writing by up to day 3 of your course, no questions asked. Please note that student discounts (for new students) and bonuses are not available until your cancellation period ends.
2. Deferring. If for some reason you are not able to participate after registering and would like to defer to another start date, you can do so for up to 6 months after the course start date. Please note that all courses are self-paced anyway. Please notify us in writing at team AT baggagereclaimschool.com.
3. Installments/Payment Plans. Please respect the terms of the installment plan. We appreciate that circumstances can change but it is better to let us know asap than to default. In agreeing to the installment option, you are agreeing to pay for your course in 4 installments over a 4 week period that begins on the day of purchase (or if it’s monthly, it’s normally 3 installments, so 1 per month with the first being taken at time of purchase). If you default on your plan and we are not able to obtain payment from you within 72 hours, you will be suspended from the course. Alternative arrangements can be made but if requests to address the situation are ignored, you will be removed from the course. If the course has started, you will not be entitled to any refund of monies paid. An admin charge of £10/$15 may apply if it takes longer than the 72 hours.
4. Bonuses. I offer bonuses with some purchases–offers are specific to a particular course. Bonuses don’t become available until Day 4 of your course unless otherwise stated, such as with something like a welcome pack or a seat at an event that takes place before the course start date. Where an item in a bonus is already owned, you will either be offered a credit for that amount to be used on something else or it will be applied as a reduction if you are on a payment plan. If in doubt, please email shop AT baggagereclaim.co.uk and we can confirm the arrangement prior to purchase.
5. Copyright. All class material (written, audio, video etc) is to be used within your course only. I.e. content is for your use only and sharing of course content outside Baggage Reclaim School is strictly prohibited and constitutes a copyright infringement. Content is of course downloadable but not for distribution.
6. Privacy. Baggage Reclaim School is members (students) only. Please don’t share your login information for your own security, mine and also that of other students. If you become a member of the secret Facebook group (or any closed group spin-offs), please don’t disclose the membership of other participants or what they share in the public domain. Failure to stick to community guidelines will result in your removal from the school and any groups.
7. Registration. Your receipt is your registration confirmation although you should also receive a separate email confirming your purchase. If your course has a course date (e.g. The Breakthrough), you will be contacted about enrollment activities normally within 48 hours of payment. For course date courses, login information (or requests to set up your username and password) are normally sent 5-7 days before the course start date and you gain access to course material (module 1) on the course start date by 4pm GMT. For asap access courses, your username and password is normally sent within 48 hours (up to 72 hours if it’s over the weekend/bank holiday depending on what time your registration comes in).
For any queries about your course, please contact Claire, my Community Manager at team AT bagggagereclaimschool.com.